- Why did I not get a New Notice of Real Estate Assessed Value?
- What does the real estate assessed value represent?
- What does the term "reappraisal or reappraised" mean?
- When was your last reappraisal and when can we expect another?
- I do not agree with the value you have on my house and land or commercial property, how do I appeal this value?
- I did not own this property on January 1. What should I do?
- My building was under construction and not complete as of January 1. How can I check to see the percentage complete?
- When do I need to let the Assessor’s Office know about new construction?
- Is the Notice of Real Estate Assessed Value a bill?
- If I don't want to appeal do I still return the form?
- What does the value include?
- What type of property is appraised?
- When can I expect an answer to my appeal?
- How do I report an incorrect address?
- When are real estate and personal property taxes due?
- When should taxes be paid to avoid penalty?
- What is the interest from January 6 - January 31?
- What if I don't receive a tax bill?
- When taxes are delinquent, can you make payment arrangements?
- When will property be advertised in the paper? If I have payment arrangements will the property still be advertised?
- What action is taken if I don't pay my taxes or make arrangements?
- What if I sold the property and I get a tax bill?
- What if I get a tax bill and my mortgage company is supposed to pay them?
- Why do I pay county taxes when I live in the city?
- How do I obtain tax receipts for my income taxes?
- When do I get my bill?
- Why is the state's collection of vehicle property taxes changing?
- When does the new Tag and Tax Together System take effect?
- Why has my registration renewal form changed?
- Will my vehicle registration renewal fee remain the same?
- When is my vehicle tax due?
- Can I renew my vehicle registration if I do not pay my property tax 1st?
- Am I paying property taxes for the coming year, or for the preceding year?
- What if I lease my vehicle? Do I need to pay my property taxes to the leasing company?
- Is interest charged on late payments?
- How will I know what vehicle property tax I owe?
- Will I receive a refund if I transfer my license plate to another vehicle during the year?
- When can I apply for a refund of vehicle taxes paid?
- Should I pay vehicle property tax if I am active duty military?
- Can I appeal the value of my vehicle?
- What is gap billing of property taxes for unregistered vehicles?
- Why did I receive a vehicle registration gap property tax notice?
- Does the property tax I paid when I renewed my registration apply to the gap billing period?
- How many months can a vehicle registration gap property tax notice cover?
- When is my vehicle value determined?
- How can I appeal?
- When are the taxes due and when does interest start?
- What if I do not pay?
- What is personal property?
- When do I need to list personal property?
- If I still own the same personal property as I listed last year do I still need to list?
- When do I let you know what I have sold my personal property?
- When will I receive the bill for my personal property?
- How and when may I appeal the value of my personal property?